Table of Contents
Based on the Libraries AP: http://dublincore.org/librarieswiki/RevisionDraft
Objectives and scope
The main objectives of this application profile are:
- Provide the means to represent meta(meta-*)data provenance.
- Provide the means to distinguish between provenance information and metadata provenance.
- Simple solution and easy to adopt
The main users for this application profile will be:
- Content providers: Who publish provenance information and want to attach additional provenance metadata for it.
- Users: who want to distinguish from the provenance published by several sources and analyze it.
Base the examples in http://dublincore.org/librarieswiki/FunctionalRequirements
Summarize the work done in http://wiki.bib.uni-mannheim.de/dc-provenance/doku.php?id=domain_model
Also, update it with the work done in the paper.
Mapping to other terms/vocabularies
Summarize some of the work done in http://wiki.bib.uni-mannheim.de/dc-provenance/doku.php?id=use_cases along with the updates done in the paper. In the future we wil have to write down the relation between the domain model and the PIL.
How should a content provider publish metadata provenance with our domain model? The Pubby example is a nice starting point: Usage Guidelines
Encoding syntax guidelines
(This is optional) TBD
Either summarize/refer to the use cases or point to the rdf example provided by Kai in the paper.