How to participate in the DC-Provenance Task Group
Regarding the membership in the group, wiki and mailing list, we have adopted the following policy (based on general DCMI practice):
- Everybody is invited to join the mailing list and can communicate with the task-group via this way. This is at the same time the preferred way of communication.
- All results of the group work will be published in the wiki, which is publicly accessible.
- Edit rights in the wiki are only provided for task-group members.
- Everyone is invited to apply for a task-group membership. You can do this simply by writing an email to one of the task-group leaders. Please introduce yourself shortly, describe your background and indicate, why you want to become a member of this task-group and what kind of contributions you are willing to make.
- We expect every member to take part in the group communication and telephone conferences at a regular basis and to be able to invest a significant amount of time to contribute to the task-group (about 0.5 work-days per week).
participate.txt · Last modified: 2010/08/06 08:31 by kai