Michael, Kai, Daniel, Ömer
- [17:04] <kaiec> Agenda: http://wiki.bib.uni-mannheim.de/dc-provenance/doku.php?id=agenda
- [17:05] <kaiec> Domain Model: http://wiki.bib.uni-mannheim.de/dc-provenance/doku.php?id=domain_model
- [17:08] <kaiec> Michael: It is ready for publication, lets publish it
- [17:14] <kaiec> We need an illustrating example in RDF with graph visualization
- [17:14] <kaiec> ACTION: Michael will do it
- [17:16] <kaiec> Example will be ready until weekend
- [17:16] <kaiec> Michael will write a mail to the group so we can review it
- [17:17] <kaiec> If no further concerns are raised, we publish the model on the mailing list at the beginning of next week.
- [17:17] <kaiec> The model itself is considered as frozen right now, so Ömer can rely on it for his thesis.
- [17:36] <DGarijo> hi I dropped from the call
- [17:36] <DGarijo> could you please call me again?
- [17:47] <kaiec> ACTION: Kai will clean up the namespace section in the domain model (get rid of it)
- [17:48] <kaiec> ACTION: Michael changes the UML graph and changes the namespaces to prefixes above the names: (DCAM), (DCPROV)
- [17:54] <kaiec> ACTION: Michael writes triples in the wiki
- [17:54] <kaiec> ACTION: All rework the example
minutes_2011_03_23.txt · Last modified: 2011/03/23 17:01 by kai