Kai, Daniel, Ömer, Michael
- 11:08 Oemer Topic: Kai's review of OAI-PMH
- 11:15 michaelp2 OAI-PMH example
- michaelp2 Kai: Important to distinguish what is metadata
- provenance and what it not.
- michaelp2 … So far, we only have two annotations in the
- 11:19 ← kai_ has disconnected (Ping timeout: 252 seconds)
- 11:21 michaelp2 Action: Michael to look at example graph of
- OAI-ORE use case.
- 11:27 → kai_ has joined dcprov
- 11:28 michaelp2 Kai: Since we cannot express certain things
- (modified source), we could qualify dc:source
- michaelp2 … or create a new property to indicate
- something is a modified description set.
- 11:29 michaelp2 … I would be in favor of extending dc:source
- 11:30 michaelp2 … with a subproperty.
- michaelp2 Action: Kai to modify example re dc:source and
- visualize to indicate descriptions set.
- 11:31 michaelp2 s/descriptions/description
- 11:35 michaelp2 Kai: The PMH triggers to annotation sets, one
- about the original, one about the source.
- 11:47 michaelp2 Topic: Project report
- 11:49 michaelp2 Daniel: Do we have to keep the last para on p. 2
- (that no element vocab is provided)?
- 11:53 michaelp2 … The example provides something like an
- element vocabulary.
- 11:55 michaelp2 Michael: But we still need to hammer out
- concrete specs how an annotation is going to look like: necessary and
- 11:57 michaelp2 … Two basic questions: How to annotate, and
- how should an annotation look like. Domain model answers only fist
- 12:06 michaelp2 Michael: Meeting adjourned.
minutes_2011_04_06.txt · Last modified: 2011/04/06 16:18 by kai