Participants: Michael Panzer, Diane Hillmann, Daniel Garijo, Ed Summers, Thom Baker
- ACTION: Send out request for use cases to DC-General and DC-Provenance
- ACTION: Try to shift DC-2010 workshop to the two afternoon slots – DONE
- [11:06] <michaelp> Hello everyone. Could you give me your Skype IDs so that I can initiate the call?
- [11:06] <@DianeHillmann> dihillmann
- [11:07] <@DGarijo> dgarijov
- [11:07] <@edsu> inkdroid
- [11:12] <michaelp> Topic: Introduction on new participants
- [11:12] <michaelp> Ed: Software developer at LC. Working on digital preservation.
- [11:16] <@edsu> provenance-xg report: http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/prov/wiki/State_of_the_Art_Report
- [11:17] <michaelp> ACTION: Try to shift DC-2010 workshop to the two afternoon slots
- [11:18] <michaelp> –DONE
- [11:19] <michaelp> Topic: DC-2010 Agenda
- [11:21] <michaelp> Diane: Somebody should be designated to present about W3C work on provenance.
- [11:21] <michaelp> … Perhaps DC work also.
- [11:21] <@edsu> +1 for review of previous work at w3c and dc
- [11:21] <michaelp> … Also, we should try to solicit UCs using DC-General mailing list that we might discuss at the meeting.
- [11:23] <michaelp> +1 for break-out groups if enough people show up
- [11:31] <@edsu>
- [11:32] <@edsu> DianeHillmann: we should maybe solicit use cases on dc-general and the dcprov list to seed discussion for pittsburgh
- [11:33] <@edsu> DGarijo: maybe we can focus on the gaps that the w3c state of the art report identified?
- [11:37] <michaelp> Diane: Craft message to DC lists about SotA report of Prov XG
- [11:37] <michaelp> … to get people to submit UCs.
- [11:40] <michaelp> Tom: Present ACore using Andrew's slides?
- [11:45] <michaelp> Diane: Jennifer Bowern might be interested and might be willing to provide a xC Use Case
- [11:49] <michaelp> ACTION: Send out request for use cases to DC-General and DC-Provenance
- [11:50] <michaelp> Ed: Use wiki as a tool to know beforehand who is planning to attend the meeting
- [11:55] <@edsu> DianeHillmann: we should provide a sample of the sort of use case we are looking for.
protocol_2010_09_01.txt · Last modified: 2010/10/05 17:58 by michael