Kai, Daniel, Michael
- [17:07] == kai_ [869b245e@gateway/web/freenode/ip.126.96.36.199] has joined #dcprov
- [17:15] <kai_> Topic: Work an an AP, compared to DC LIb Profile
- [17:15] <kai_> http://dublincore.org/librarieswiki/RevisionDraft
- [17:15] <kai_> EntityRelationshipModel: Basically description of our domain model, almost done.
- [17:16] <kai_> DescriptionSetProfile: Will be based on our evaluation of necessary properties. Doable.
- [17:16] <michaelp2> Michael: I like Library AP, especially the way functional reqs are captured by providing concise UC descriptions.
- [17:16] <kai_> FunctionalRequirements: To be done, but would be valuable
- [17:16] <kai_> PropertiesToFrbr: Instead we could map to PIL, if it is available
- [17:17] <@DGarijo> List of TO DO things: Objectives, Target Users, Functional Requirements, Mapping to other terms/vocabularies, Usage guidelines, Encoding syntax guidelines, Examples
- [17:22] <kai_> Goal: Put a AP on the wiki like the DC Lib AP until DC conference (September)
- [17:26] <kai_> http://purl.org/eprint/terms/%3E
- [17:31] <michaelp2> ACTION: Michael to find a DC-compatible way to claim a namespace URI
- [17:36] <@DGarijo> ACTION: Kai to send an email to DC General requesting the namespace
- [17:36] <kai_> ACTION: Kai aks on DC-General about the namespace issue
- [17:36] <@DGarijo> ACTION: Daniel to add the wiki page with the application profile
- [17:41] <michaelp2> ACTION: Create wiki page for provenance-related terms from other vocabs
- [17:46] <kai_> As always: Maybe we can start here: http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/prov/wiki/Provenance_Vocabulary_Mappings#Mappings
- [17:55] <michaelp2> Meeting adjounred
- [17:56] == DGarijo [501cad2d@gateway/web/freenode/ip.188.8.131.52] has quit [Quit: Page closed]
- [18:10] == michaelp2 [~firstname.lastname@example.org] has left #dcprov 
minutes_2011_05_11.txt · Last modified: 2011/05/11 17:11 by kai